- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us!
- All taxes included
- Join a group surf lesson and learn to ride the waves in North Shore, Oahu!
- This surf school offers the best instruction with a balanced student-to-instructor ratio
- Feel safe on the water and have a blast learning to surf with your family or friends!
- First time surfers can start with a beach lesson to understand ocean safety
- Includes surfboards, leashes, wax, and surf shirts
- Must be a minimum of 2 people per booking for a group lesson
2 Hour Group Surf Lesson North ShoreLear how to surf with your family or friends in Hawaii!
What to Expect
Hop on a surfboard and experience the majestic waves that can only be found in Hawaii! This group surf lesson will help you and your friends and family feel safe and confident in the ocean thanks to safety-minded, attentive instructors. Throw on the bathing suit and bring a positive attitude! You're all going to have fun out there!
Surfing is a Hawaiian way of life. This surf school takes pride in sharing it with the world and following in the footsteps of great Hawaiian beach boys and watermen, such as the father of surfing, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku. Hawaii is the birthplace of surfing as it has some of the biggest and strongest waves in the world, attracting professional surfers every year. And now you!
The operator is a licensed and insured surf school located at the North Shore of Oahu. Surfing with this school is safe and as easy as 1-2-3. Licensed instructors are certified lifeguards and guarantee a safe and fun surf lesson. They will choose waves for you according to your ability and help you stand up, or at least have a great time trying!
The surf school provides more instructors and lifeguards in the lesson than any other surf school on the island. They make surfing a safe, easy, and fun experience for everyone. The surf school offers lessons to people of all abilities, whether it’s your first time riding the waves or you’re a more advanced surfer. They make sure you receive plenty of individual instruction by keeping a balanced ratio of instructors to students. For first-time surfers, they start with a beach lesson to explain ocean safety.
Safety is important. They are lifeguards certified by the Red Cross and surfing instructors certified by the state of Hawaii. Their patience and strong ocean skills are the keys to ensuring an awesome time. Ready to get on the water? Book a group surf lesson, and get on the water!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit
- Must be a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- The tour will meet and surf at Pua'ena Point Beach Park
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your lesson start time
- Must be 13 years or older
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely