- Bike Rental
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
Washington DC Monuments and Memorials Bike TourRide with history and experience the nation’s rich culture
What to Expect
See the best of DC on our **Washington DC Monuments and Memorials Bike Tour!
This 3 Hour Guided Tour covers the iconic monuments and memorials on the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. See the Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the new Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, and more. Our tour guides will provide in-depth commentary, history, fun facts, and more while also giving you the time to walk around and explore the memorials up close. There is a lot to see but we’ll get you there on this leisurely yet efficient tour. Tours take place on sidewalks, paths & trails; no street riding. Ideal for families with riders of all ages!
This 3 Hour Guided Tour covers the monuments and memorials on the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. See the Washington Monument, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the new Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, and more.
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour's starting time to check in with our team and meet your guide! Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget a proper ID and your camera!
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Dress appropriately for the weather and don't forget your camera!
Know Before You Go:
- All children must be one year or older to be on any bike/bike attachments. It is for the child's own safety.
- Any riders who are under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
If anything from the list above concerns you or any members of your party, please feel free to reach out to our team by responding to this email. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.
Reviews for Washington DC Monuments and Memorials Bike Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely