- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
Enjoy a pint at the historic Fraunces Tavern
Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical, Hamilton, in NYC’smost historic neighborhood
Take a peek at Hamilton’s gravesite, located in one of the most historic churchyards in town
Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street and many other financial institutions
Get an introduction to some of NYC's best food stops
Private New York: Hamilton TourStroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighbourhood while retracing the steps of one of the greatest locals, Mr. Alexander Hamilton
What to Expect
With the success of the hit musical, Hamilton, this unique, private tour will give guests a new insight into how an illegitimate immigrant found his way to New York, remade himself and became one of the city's most brilliant, charismatic and controversial founding fathers.
Walk in the footsteps of Alexander Hamilton through New York City’s oldest neighborhood, the financial district, and find out how this famous New Yorker has his fingerprints on nearly every landmark these streets have to offer.
Your trip with a local guide by your side will start at Trinity Church, where Hamilton was buried as a result of one of the darkest days in American political history. Learn how Hamilton arrived in America on the eve of a revolution and rapidly became one of the most influential minds of his day, only to be shot dead before his 50th birthday.
The tour will swing by Zuccotti Park where you'll discover how more recent revolutionary movements, like Occupy Wall Street, trace their roots to Hamilton’s ambitious plans for American prosperity.
Next, you'll get to know more about how Hamilton’s role as America’s first Secretary of the Treasury ultimately led to the creation of the New York Stock Exchange. Across the street sits Federal Hall, where Hamilton looked on as George Washington was sworn in as our nation's’ first president and where he served in the first cabinet.
The tour them moves on the two Wall Street skyscrapers that still stand as reminders of the epic feud between Hamilton and Burr, decorated with the name of a more recent politicians and local celebrity, Donald Trump.
At last, you’ll make our way down the first paved street in New York City to one of the oldest bars in town where Hamilton himself used to drink with George Washington, as you raise your glass to freedom and to Hamilton.
Along the entire route you will discover not only Hamilton’s history in New York but also how he came to symbolize the American Dream and how he wrestled with the questions of wealth, privilege, and power in ways that are just as relevant today as they were in the 1700s.
Charging Bull (meet your guide behind the bull sculpture), 30 Broadway, New York
Frequently Asked Questions
Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips/gratuities for your guide
Please dress comfortably and appropriate for the weather as much of the tour takes place outside.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform The Supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Food, drinks, souvenirs, items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide are not included
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- A cancellation will only be effective when The Supplier receives written confirmation that you have sent to your relevant sales representative of the cancellation
- If you cancel a trip: 28 days or more prior to departure, The Supplier will hold the deposit amount as a credit; (or)
- 27 days or fewer prior to departure, The Supplier will hold 50% of the monies paid by you in connection with the booking as a credit and retain the remaining 50% of monies paid by you in connection with your booking
- <p><span>Charging Bull (meet your guide behind the bull sculpture), </span><span>30 Broadway, </span><span>New York, NY 10004</span></p>
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely