- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 15 min pub crawl, visiting 4 venues around the Stone Street area of New York City's Financial District
- The choice of two ticket types to suit your tastes & budget
- Happy Hour Tickets includes 4 beers or ciders – 1 at each location
- Dry Run Tickets allow you to purchase drinks as you go, which is ideal if you prefer wine or liquor
- An expert guide to entertain you with tales of NYC’s secret history while you crawl from bar to bar
- Departs from the meeting point at 85 Broad Street, New York (near LPQ restaurant)
NYC Revolutionary Pub CrawlTake a walk through New York City's hidden history on this fun pub crawl drinking delicious local beers at historic taverns.
- Additional beverage purchases
What to Expect
Drink up the history of New York City on this pub crawl where the stories come to life. This experience mixes craft beer, good times, and hidden history into a fun and unique New York City experience.
Walk in the footsteps of patriots George Washington and Alexander Hamilton along cobblestoned streets as you visit historic taverns with fellow travellers from around the globe. As you enjoy your drinks, your guide will share the unknown stories of the Big Apple’s role in colonial and revolutionary America. They'll teach you the stuff they left out in 8th-grade social studies class!
The tour visits four historic taverns in the Stone Street area of the Financial District, and all of the bars are within two blocks of each other, so there is limited walking. The venues will vary depending on the group size, day of the week, and availability.
You also have the option of two ticket types. The Happy Hour includes four beers or ciders – one at each venue (and the opportunity to buy additional drinks if there's time). Meanwhile, the Dry Run lets you purchase drinks as you go if you want to pace yourself more or would prefer to drink wine or liquor.
Food is not included, so it's a good idea to eat up before the tour!
Where we Visit:
- 4 historic taverns in NYC's Financial District
Frequently Asked Questions
The pub crawl route depends on certain factors, like the day of the week and the size of the group. Therefore, The Operator will not know the exact route until the crawl starts. All of the bars visited are located in the historic Stone Street area of the Financial District and are all located within a few blocks of each other.
By law, all guests must be at least 21 years old and have proper ID to join the crawl, even if the guest is not going to drink. Therefore, The Operator cannot allow anyone under 21 years old, including children or infants, on the tour.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to get checked in as the tour will leave on time. Please be sure that everyone has their ID showing they are 21+ years old. Before arriving, please have everyone in your group complete the e-waiver that was emailed to you.
All of the bars are close together. You'll only walk about 2 and a half blocks in total.
Unfortunately, due to the historic nature of the buildings in which the pubs are located, not all of the bars are wheelchair accessible.
The crawl ends at the last bar, within 2 blocks of the meeting point in the Stone Street area of the Financial District. The exact bar you'll end at changes depending on the day of the week, size of the group, time, etc.
- Everyone must be 21 years or older with a valid government-issued ID. If you are an international guest, passports are required by New York law
- Everyone must complete & sign a waiver
- Tours operate rain or shine, and all ticket sales are final
- All ticket sales are final. Tours cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, or refunded
Reviews for NYC Revolutionary Pub Crawl
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely