- Roundtrip economy class
- Port fees and taxes
- Transfers within port and hotel
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
Port of Miami Ferry Tickets to Bimini & Bahamas Tour in Economy ClassThis is your chance to explore the gorgeous island of Bimini and shop for duty-free items on board.
What to Expect
Visit beautiful Bimini and enjoy a duty-free gift shop onboard.
There's something for everyone at Bimini. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions, and ecological wonders, your day visit is sure to be memorable. This tour is a great opportunity for people visiting Miami who want that extra daycation.
Step off the mainland and onto our high-speed 400-passenger, modern, a comfortable 170-foot craft that will whisk you away from Miami to Bimini, the Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack or bask on our sundeck worry-free. Once on the Island, you will receive a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for full use of their outdoor facilities. Round trip tram transfers from the resort to the port is also included.
- Child aged 3-11 years pay the child rate.
- Infants from 6 months-5 years pay the infant rate.
- It is mandatory to add the names of all people traveling to issue the ferry tickets, without this information the reservation remains unconfirmed.
- Upgrade to Business class ferry tickets available.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only).
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11.00 to 18.00.
- The day trip to Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration.
- Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa.
- It is the client's sole responsibility to have all the required documentation to exit and re-enter the United States.
- The operator is not responsible if Immigration services do not allow passengers on board due to lack of documentation.
- Refunds will not be granted due to a lack of paperwork.
- This tour is not available for infants younger than 6 months.
- This tour can be canceled up to 5 days prior to arrival.
- The operator is not responsible for delays caused by weather or by the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in The Bahamas.
- Not included: transfers in Miami, food, beverages, optional activities in the Bahamas, and optional gratuities.
- Port Everglades
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely