- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 hr city tour of Miami, visiting must-see sites including Wynwood, Downtown & Little Havana
- Convenient pick-ups from Miami Beach Hotels on Collins Avenue between 5th & 63rd Street or 340 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami City TourEnjoy an interesting & insightful 3 hr Miami City Tour including all the highlights the city has to offer.
What to Expect
Get to know the tropical city of Miami with this exciting 3 hr tour, which starts with your pick-up from selected Miami Beach hotels or the meeting place on Biscayne Boulevard in Downtown Miami.
This bus tour will take you to many of the most famous locations, starting with Wynwood. This arts district is one of the region's hippest hangouts. Make sure to have your cameras ready to snap some pictures of the intricate and brightly coloured murals the adorn the walls of many buildings. This area is also home to more than 70 art galleries, a couple of craft breweries, and dozens of incredible restaurants.
Next on the list is Downtown. This fast-paced urban centre is a change from the white sands and towering palm trees along the waterfront districts. It's a hub of business and finance, and well as dining, arts and entertainment. Among the venues, you'll find the DuPont Building (the only Art Deco skyscraper), the Museum of Art & Design, and the American Airlines Arena (where you can catch a Miami Heat game). There's also the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, which has a planetarium and aquarium, and the famous Bayside Marketplace for a spot of shopping after the tour.
Finally, you'll also drive through Little Havana, where much of Miami's Cuban population calls home. It's a vibrant and bustling neighbourhood, with plenty of Latin-inspired restaurants, cigar shops, and live music at the CubaOcho Museum & Performing Arts Center.
Where we Visit:
- Little Havana
- Guests should wait outside the main hotel entrance for the guide to pick them up, allowing for delays up to 15 minutes due to heavy local traffic
- The minimum age is 2 years
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- No refund after booking in case of cancellation or no-show
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely