- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr 15 min pub crawl, visiting 4 venues along Boston's historic Freedom Trail
- The choice of two ticket types to suit your tastes & budget
- Happy Hour Tickets include 4 beers or ciders – 1 at each location
- Dry Run Tickets allow you to purchase drinks as you go, which is ideal if you prefer wine or liquor
- An expert guide to entertain you with tales of Boston's secret history while you crawl from bar to bar
- Departs from the meeting point at Samuel Adams Statue in front of Faneuil Hall, 6 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston
Boston Independence Pub CrawlWander through history as you wander between four of Boston's historic taverns on this fun & informative historical pub crawl.
- Additional beverage purchases
What to Expect
Discover Boston in the most exciting way possible – a good old-fashioned pub crawl! Come along and learn about the birthplace of a city and a country, and hear how it all started in a bar.
After meeting your guide at the Samuel Adams Statue, you'll head off to the first stop, visiting a total of four historic taverns along the Freedom Trail by the end of the tour. Along the way, you'll learn about the influence of beer on famous American events, such as the landing on Plymouth Rock and the Boston Massacre. Plus, you'll get to enjoy local Boston beers you can’t find anywhere else.
You also have the option of two ticket types. The Happy Hour includes four beers or ciders – one at each venue (and the opportunity to buy additional drinks if there's time). Meanwhile, the Dry Run lets you purchase drinks as you go if you want to pace yourself more or would prefer to drink wine or liquor.
Food is not included, so it's a good idea to eat up before the tour!
Where we Visit:
- 4 historic taverns along Boston's Freedom Trail
Frequently Asked Questions
The pub crawl route depends on certain factors, like the day of the week and the size of the group. Therefore, The Operator will not know the exact route until the crawl starts. All of the bars are on the Freedom Trail and within two blocks of each other and each one has historical significance.
By law, all guests must be at least 21 years old and have proper ID to join the crawl, even if the guest is not going to drink. Therefore, The Operator cannot allow anyone under 21 years old, including children or infants, on the tour.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to get checked in as the tour will leave on time. Please be sure that everyone has their ID showing they are 21+ years old. Before arriving, please have everyone in your group complete the e-waiver that was emailed to you.
The Boston Independence Pub Crawl takes place in the famous Faneuil Hall District. The walking distance is limited to just a few blocks.
Although the ending spot changes depending on the route you take, the tour will always end the pub crawl within two blocks of our meeting spot at Faneuil Hall (6 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston).
- Everyone must be 21 years or older with a valid government-issued ID. If you are an international guest, passports are required by law
- Everyone must complete & sign a waiver
- Tours operate rain or shine, and all ticket sales are final
- All ticket sales are final. Tours cannot be exchanged, rescheduled, or refunded
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely