- Get up to $10 cash back when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 3-day unlimited admission to 45 plus Boston attractions
- Instant digital pass
- Go Line Privileges at select attractions
Boston Go All Inclusive Pass - Choose from 3 Day to 7 Day PassExperience the very best of Boston
- Boston pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour.
What to Expect
- Experience the very best of Boston
- Cruise down the Charles River
- Explore the Freedom Trail or hop on a trolley tour
- Unlimited admission to all 45 plus attractions in Boston.
The All-Inclusive pass is perfect for sightseers who want to see as much as they can in the city and are only visiting for a short time. With this 3 day pass, You'll have unlimited all access to the attractions for each day of your pass, you can also choose one of our premium experiences. These include the Boston Duck Tour, the New England Aquarium Whale Watch, Boston Red Sox Game Ticket, or Bue Man Group Ticket. Don't forget to check the opening times of each attraction you plan to visit too so you don't miss out on anything. The more you see, the more you save - with the All-Inclusive pass, you can save up to 55% on attraction ticket prices. Want to visit an attraction again? You can. With an All-Inclusive pass, you can visit each attraction once per day for the duration of your pass.
List of attractions:
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Duck Tour
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Boston Bike Rental
- Paul Revere House
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- The Harvard Tour
- Plimoth Plantation plus Mayflower II or Grist Mill Combo
- The House of the Seven Gables
- Boston Children's Museum
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- Concord Museum Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Foundation Walk Into History Tour
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Old State House Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston
- Fenway Park Tour
- Swan Boats of Boston
- Liberty Ride
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- Boch Center Wang Theatre Tours
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour and Souvenir Glass
- Six Flags New England
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology MIT Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Otis House Museum
- Charles River Sightseeing Tour
- Child rates apply for 3-12 years.
- Download your Go Boston All-Inclusive pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email.
- Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you need to do is present your Go Boston All-Inclusive pass at each attraction to be scanned and you're in. There's no need to pay at the gate, all the attractions on your pass are included.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand. Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- You can visit as many included attractions as you like while your Go Boston All-Inclusive pass is valid.
- You can visit each attraction once per day unless otherwise noted in your guidebook.
- The 3-day All-Inclusive passes also include your choice of one premium experience while your pass is valid. The choice is yours to make as you explore with your Go Boston pass.
- Visiting an attraction activates your pass. Once you activate your pass, it will be valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchased. For example, if you have a three-day pass and activate it on the first day of your vacation, you'll then have 2 consecutive days to use the remaining two days of your pass. We suggest starting early on each day to maximize the number of attractions you can visit.
- COVID19 Health & Safety: We're happy to let you know that attractions are starting to re-open and they're looking forward to welcoming you. That being said, we advise you to check the individual attraction websites for their most up-to-date information. We're working closely with attractions to help keep you up-to-date.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely