- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Hop onboard the iconic 'Spirit of Aloha' for a relaxing sailing tour
- Enjoy the picturesque Kona-Kohala sunset
- Spot wildlife from the vessel
- Snacks and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Enjoy 2 complimentary bar drinks
- All taxes Included
What to Expect
Set sail and enjoy the Waikoloa and Kohala Kona coast on board a 54-foot sailing catamaran. Hawaii is known for its gorgeous sunsets, so enjoy this moment from the best seat on the island.
Catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon as you enjoy this Waikoloa boat cruise with family, friends, or a loved one. Keep your eyes open for the green flash! Better yet, try to spot dolphins or green turtles from the boat. Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise. While you are on board, free snacks and beverages will be served. Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and two free bar drink tickets per adult. You can purchase extra alcoholic beverages at your leisure.
This tour boards from Anaehoomalu Bay at 4.15pm and sails along the Kona coast for up to 1.5 hours, depending on when the sun goes down. Please check sunset charts for the day booked for approximate timing of return and off-loading.
Know before you go:
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- When boarding at Anaehoomalu Bay, there is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender boat. This means there is a barefoot entry that requires a few steps in shallow water from the beach. Arrive at the tour in your swimsuit and outerwear that you are comfortable getting wet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Departs at 4.15pm, ends after the sun goes down, which varies seasonally. Please check sunset charts for the day booked for approximate timing of return and off-loading thereafter.
This vessel departs from Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay) at the Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Set your GPS to "69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa Hawaii 96738" This will take you toward the Lava Lava Beach Club. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps near shore from the beach. Come in casual clothing that may come in contact with water.
Casual clothing that may come in contact with water. You are required to bring and wear a face mask.
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of the cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Reviews for 1hr 30min Sunset Cruise - Departing Waikoloa
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation