- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Private airport transfers
- All local transportation
- A range of delicious meals
- All equipment: rubber boots, fishing poles, first aid, etc.
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- All entrance fees
- Fully guided jungle tours and excursions
- Private accommodation
3 Day 2 Night Jungle Adventure & Amazon Tour - Iquitos, PeruExperience the best of the Amazon's culture and wildlife on this 3 Day adventure
What to Expect
A tour where exploration meets relaxation; this 3 Day 2 Night Iquitos Peru rainforest adventure is geared for people who are interested in seeing the Amazon's culture along with wildlife - with the added luxury of sleeping in a jungle lodge.
Full of our most popular activities including a visit to Monkey Island, anaconda holding, dolphin spotting, rain forest hiking, piranha fishing, night caiman excursion, birding excursions, canoe rides, and visits with native Amazonian tribes, you will have the opportunity to see some of the best natural beauty Peru has on offer.
The perfect option for anybody who doesn’t have much time but wants to experience the Amazon and all its natural wonders, you can rest easy knowing this tour is booked according to your preferences - with no fixed departure dates (to help work around your schedule), and all vegetarians/vegans also provided for with delicious meals along the way.
Where we visit:
Day 1 - Port town of Nanay
9am departure from Iquitos City via auto to arrive in the port town of Nanay (Bellavista), where the Rio Nanay meets the Rio Amazonas. After departing by boat, the tour will travel downriver 70km (about 2 hours). During the riverboat trip, you have the opportunity to see caimans, turtles, herons, pink river dolphins, snakes, and many other species of flora/fauna along the riverbank.
When you arrive at Monkey Island, a small island about 15 minutes from the Maniti Lodge, which shelters a large number of monkeys in their natural habitat, you will be blown away! During your visit on the island you will have the unique opportunity to observe and interact with a wide variety of monkeys that include: sloth, goeldi’s monkey, tamarin monkey, capuchin monkey, yellow-handed titi monkey, masked titi monkey, cebidae monkey, wooly monkey, squirrel monkey, spider monkey, South American coati monkey, and many more! Along with the various species of monkeys, you will have to opportunity to hold very large anacondas, boas and interact with the very unique and rare Amazonian mata-mata turtle. At Monkey Island, you will also see alligators, turtles, toucans, macaws, parrots and more.
Arrive at the camp where you will enjoy a dolphin watching session, where you can potentially see the pink freshwater dolphin. If you are lucky, you will also have the chance to swim with them on the main Amazon River. In the evening the tour will go on a nocturnal nature hike to see what types of species call the area home, such as lizards, snakes, spiders and monkeys. Overnight will be spent in private accomodation at Maniti Eco-Lodge
Day 2 - Amazon River
Day two begins extra early, waking up in time to see the sunrise over the Amazon River before leaving the camp to go on an animal observation excursion (via boat). Here, you will have the opportunity to see various types of native flora and fauna. Spend the afternoon on a fishing excursion with the opportunity to catch piranha, catfish and other species of fish.
Next on the agenda is a viewing of Victoria Regia – the largest freshwater aquatic plant in the world. After sunset, we will go on an excursion via canoe to spot and catch caiman, where you will have the opportunity to hold, touch, and take photos with them before returning for another night at Maniti Eco-Lodge.
Day 3 - Iquitos City
Kick off your last morning with an early morning jungle hike, where you will be given the unique opportunity to see a vast number of monkeys, birds, and much other wildlife in their natural habitat. You will also see and learn about various types of Amazonian plants. Depart Maniti Lodge before making your return to Iquitos City, with an expected arrival time of 5pm. Enjoy a visit along the way with a local native Indian tribe to learn and observe the history and their customs. Enjoy complimentary transfers to either the airport or your hotel.
Would you like to find out more information? Click here to get in touch with one of our agents!
Frequently Asked Questions
We require a 50% deposit to hold your reservation that can be made with any major credit card, when we receive your payment we will send you a payment confirmation via email. The remaining balance will be due at the time of (or before) your arrival to Iquitos.
We operate amazon tours from Iquitos every single day with no fixed departure dates – accommodating your schedule, not ours!
Our Iquitos jungle tours begin at 9:00am on the first day and end at 5:00pm on the last day. Arriving late or departing early? No problem! We will accommodate your travel schedule and ensure that no activities are missed.
We can accommodate vegetarians, vegans upon request with no additional charge.
We accommodate groups as well as solo travelers. Small groups & solo travelers share excursions but accommodations are always private and group sizes are never more than 6 people.
Our Iquitos amazon tours & Pacaya Samiria camping tours are safe for travelers of all ages and experience level. We are licensed and insured with over 20 years of experience with guides that are fluent in English & Spanish.
Yes, contact us here and one of our agents will be in touch soon.
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City
- The supplier is responsible for providing all the services and accommodations exactly as advertised. In the case of natural disasters, severe weather or any other acts of nature, the supplier is not responsible for the services not provided.
- We maintain the right to change and/or re-schedule services that we deem appropriate or necessary. If for any reason the transportation chosen by the passenger (bus, flight, train, etc) does not arrive at destination at the date and hour programmed to start the tour or program, the supplier denies all responsibility for not providing the tour or package services. These services will not be reprogrammed.
- The supplier will provide services only from the portion considered after the arrival of passengers. The portion of the program lost, for this reason, is not refundable.
- The supplier is not responsible for loss, damage or injury related to services or accommodations provided by third parties. We reserve the right to make changes in any itinerary in the event it becomes necessary to ensure the safety, comfort or well being of the passenger. Such a change will be made without penalty.
- Travelers have the option to cancel their reservation at any time. Cancellation requests will not be granted via telephone and must be sent via email to the supplier. Any traveler who voluntarily cancels their reservation with the supplier after 24 hours of booking and/or 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival will forfeit all monies paid to the supplier with no exception.
- There is a strict no-show policy enforced by the supplier. All no shows will automatically forfeit all monies paid to the supplier and the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card on file, under no circumstances a refund be granted.
- The supplier is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that are incurred as a result of the canceled booking such as, but not limited to, non-refundable plane tickets or other travel costs, equipment, etc.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely