- Admission to the park and use of the facilities
- Mayan Purification Ritual
- Guided tour through the Mayan Sanctuary with bilingual guide
- Handmade corn tortilla and sikil – Pak tasting
- Hanal Pixan Altar
- Jalach Winik House
- Mayan tamale tasting
- Artisan organic cacao and Xtabentun tasting
- Ancient Mayan Ball Game, Pok Ta Pok
- Prehispanic dances
- Regional buffet-style lunch
- Mexican folkloric show
- Tequila tasting
Mayan Experience In CozumelExperience powerful performances, ceremonial rituals, food tastings, and a traditional Mexican lunch.
- Access to 'El Cedral' town
What to Expect
Journey back in the pre colonial times and experience life as a Mayan. Venture through the Cozumel jungle a sacred place dedicated to fertility goddess Ixchel.
Next, you will arrive at Kun Che, located at the oldest human settlement of the island “El Cedral” town and make yourself at home! Here you will learn all you need to know about the Mayan culture, experience the way they used to live on this Mayan Sanctuary.
Be part of a Mayan purification ritual and enjoy prehispanic dances! Then visit Jalach Winik's house and the Hanal Pixan altar, associated to the day of the dead.
In this Mayan Sanctuary, you will witness the most sacred pre-hispanic ball game, POK TA POK. Two teams play this traditional game; where the winning team will sacrifice their lives to the gods of the underworld.
Learn the process for the 100% handmade corn tortilla, how they cook the Mayan tamal, and take part in the production of the organic artisan cacao (chocolate). Finally you will experience the Mexican fiesta with our folkloric ballet entertaining you with regional dances from Yucatan Peninsula while you enjoy an authentic Mayan lunch with handmade tortillas.
Finishing in the main palapa to enjoy our traditional buffet with dishes from the Yucatan peninsula while you are watching the folkloric show with regional dances from all over Mexico.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tour is open to all ages.
Children under 4 years of age are granted a free entry.
Children between 5 and 11 years of age are considered children for the pricing, those above 12 will be charged as adults.
Yes, Kun Che Park is wheel chair accessible.
- Please note park is closed every SUNDAY.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator
- Because of the location of the park Kun Che meteorological phenomena such as rain can affect the operation of the tour, in this case will proceed to perform all activities in the area covered.
- Maya Reserve & Ball Game are subject to weather conditions, in this case Kun Che will not refund.
- Politics and restrictions of the Kun Che Park are subject to change without prior notice.
Kun Che reserves the right to cancel any tour due to low participation. In this case a refund of 100% of the value of the tour will be applied.
Change of date to your reservation must request it to the email: email@example.com providing your number and key of your confirmation:
- 72 hours before: no additional cost
- 48 hours before: with a cost of $5 USD
- 24 hours before with an additional cost of $10 USD
Cancellation of the tour must request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org providing its number and confirmation code:
- 72 hours before the date of the reservation, 100% refund
- 48 hours before, from the date of the reservation, 75% refund
- 24 hours before, from the reservation date, 50% refund
- No show or No presentation, 100% non-refundable
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely