- 1 night camping in a swag
- Visit to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Uluru sunset
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta cultural walks
- Dinner & breakfast
- Return airport transfers meeting select flights
- National Park fees
2 Day Uluru Camping AdventureJoin this unforgettable Outback camping experience to sleep under the stars, see breathtaking Uluru, and learn about the local Indigenous culture and Dreamtime stories.
What to Expect
Fly direct to Ayers Rock Airport for the adventure of a lifetime in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park! The legendary guides are ready to greet you with Aboriginal culture, Dreamtime stories, healthy food, incredible stars, and an Outback camping experience that you will never forget.
On Day 1, you'll head straight into the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and stop at the Cultural Center to view local arts, crafts and displays. Take a guided Mala Walk at Uluru to learn about ancestral creation beings and how they shaped this vibrant desert landscape. Explore the Mutitjulu Waterhole for the area’s best cave art and the legend of Kuniya and Liru. Then, it's time for one of the real highlights – the incredible changing colours of the world-famous Uluru sunset.
After dark, you'll head back to camp for a hearty dinner and the best night of your life camping under a billion stars in a classic Aussie swag.
Rise early on Day 2 and be greeted with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a light breakfast. Take a scenic drive towards the incredible changing shapes of Kata Tjuta as the first light begins to fill the desert around you. Hike between the deep and mysterious domes at the Valley of the Winds and learn about the geology of the Red Centre and its fascinating flora and fauna.
After Kata Tjuta, you'll get dropped back at the Ayers Rock Airport with a head and camera full of memories of the magic that is the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
This adventure has been designed specifically to connect with the budget flights operating directly in and out of Sydney and Melbourne. If you are flying in early from Brisbane or Cairns then you can catch the free resort shuttle bus into town and meet the group at the Outback Pioneer Lodge. If you are flying out to Brisbane we recommend that you stay at the resort after your tour. You can catch the free resort shuttle bus to the airport the following day.
Where we visit:
- Mala Wall
- Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Kata Tjuta
- Valley of the Winds
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cool Hat
- Big water bottles
- Awesome walking shoes
Summer tours run from October to March:
- Tours start at the Ayers Rock airport at 13:00
- We drop off for connecting flights by 11:00
Winter tours run from April to October:
- Tours start at the Ayers Rock airport at 14:00
- We drop off for connecting flights by 12:00
- This is a participation-based tour and asks that you help with the loading/unloading of the trailer and also the washing up
- All passengers participate at their own risk and the operator accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, illness, accident occurring on tour
- Passengers should be advised that this tour operates in a harsh and remote desert environment. All passengers should follow safety directions given by their guide and are responsible for wearing sunscreen, proper hiking shoes, a hat, carrying/drinking plenty of water and behaving in a safe and responsible fashion at all times
- You must not participate in this tour unless you are in good health, have no underlying medical conditions and are ready to take responsibility for your own actions and safety
- Passengers are asked to adhere to the rules and follow instruction from their guide in relation to etiquette, Indigenous cultural awareness, hazards, risks or emergencies. Refusal to adhere will result in your removal from any onwards travel with no right to a refund
Cancellations are charged at 100% within 7 days of the departure time and are free at all other times
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely