- Cruise around Syndey Harbour
- Commentary of Sydney
- Stop at a Sydney Harbour Island/National Park
- BBQ lunch cruise included (including tea & coffee)
- Licensed bar on board
Sydney Harbour Lunch CruiseCruise the Sydney Harbour, munch on a BBQ lunch & explore a national park!
- Shark Island National Parks and Wildlife access fee of $7 to be paid on board.
Why do we love this
We love that this tour is such great value for money. You get to explore the Harbour, eat a tasty lunch AND check out a national park all in one day!
What to Expect
Spend a leisurely day sightseeing in Sydney and enjoy checking out the harbour attractions from the water! With a delicious lunch thrown in, you can't miss this trip!
Your day starts at 12:30pm from Eastern Pontoon Circular Quay ( Check in is 12pm )
Cruise around Sydney Harbour and relax as you take in the city sights from the water.
As you travel, treat yourself with a fresh BBQ buffet lunch prepared on board. Tea and coffee are included and there is a licensed bar on board with soft drinks and alcoholic drinks available to purchase.
After filling your bellies, you'll stop at beautiful harbour location Shark Island, for some national park exploring! Wander the island's foreshore, go swimming or just relax on the sand and take in the amazing Sydney Harbour views. The island has plenty of grassy areas to sit and some amazing 360-degree views across the water! As you explore the beach, make sure you check out the grottos that were hand built in the early 1900s. They hide a range of pool creatures and there' many discoveries to be made.
You'll return to Sydney Harbour at approximately 3.30 pm back to Eastern Pontoon
- Minimum numbers are required on all tours and courses.
- Dates may be modified at short notice. Clients are not to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs prior to or during an activity/tour.
- Locations may vary due to but not limited to, weather conditions, locations being unavailable due to circumstances beyond The Company's control.
- No refund for cancellations within 24 hours of departure.
- 100% cancellation fee applies to cancellation less than 24 hours from time of activity - this includes changing your mind right before boarding the vessel.
- 50% refund offered within 24 to 48 hours of departure (Not valid for tickets discounted by 50% or more. Transfer of date only and administration fee applicable to $10 per person).
- 100% refund is offered if cancellation occurs over 48 hours prior to departure (Not valid for tickets discounted by 50% or more. Transfer of date only administration fee applicable to $10 per person). Once a booking is confirmed dates can be changed however a $10 fee per person will be charged.
- If an activity is cancelled due to weather conditions or any other reason beyond our control, the activity booking will be rescheduled.
- Windy and rainy conditions are not reasons for a cruise cancellation. If guests choose not to travel in inclement conditions they will forfeit the cost of the cruise.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely