- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided 4WD & bushwalking in the incredible Blue Mountains, exploring some of Australia's oldest canyons
- The services of an experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor, who can also teach you some basic survival skills
- Plenty of wildlife encounters, spotting iconic Aussie animals in their natural habitat
- Water & soft drinks
- Convenient return transfers from selected Sydney CBD accommodation
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join this exciting full-day tour to the Blue Mountains for an active and engaging day out. Your journey will take you in a 4WD vehicle along the Greater Blue Mountains Drive, an iconic drive from Sydney through a spectacular World Heritage landscape.
Then stretch your legs by exploring Australia’s oldest and most impressive canyons in Wollemi National Park. The Blue Mountains has one of the highest concentrations of vegetated slot canyons in the world, so there's plenty to discover.
However, today's destination is the relatively unknown but deeply impressive River Caves Canyon. Wander along this hidden gem in up to knee-deep waters as it flows through, creating a serene and mystical ambience. See breathtaking cathedral-like caves and impressive waterfalls. Plus, there is plenty of magnificent photo opportunities, especially with the natural contrast between the canyon shadows and light spilling through from above.
This tour is best suited to confident bushwalkers; however, no special skills are required, just a sense of adventure and a curiosity about the world.
Where we Visit:
- Greater Blue Mountains Drive
- The Blue Mountains
- Wollemi National Park
- River Cave Canyon
Blue Mountains Guided Canyon Bushwalk 4WD Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Is lunch included?
There will be some soft drinks or water, but you will need to pack your own food or buy it on the way. There will be breaks every now and then.
How many people will be on my trip?
Good things come in small packages, which is why the group sizes are small, allowing the Operator to remain flexible as they thread the way through communities without intimidating the locals. On most trips, you'll be part of an intimate group of 4–6 people, though the group sizes are on average 4 people.
What are the physical requirements?
These trips are active in nature and primarily based on physical adventures and a hands-on approach to exploring both wild and remote areas. By signing up for this trip, you agree to have made a realistic assessment of your health. You'll be capable of performing the activities described in the itinerary, not limited to walking/trekking for hours at a stretch, climbing stairs, navigating uneven terrain indoors and outdoors, and are generally fit. Regretfully guests who cannot meet these physical requirements on the adventure cannot be permitted to join. No refund will be made for those unable to carry out the activities described in the itineraries.
- The minimum age is 18 years, while the maximum age is 70 years
- Guests are responsible for respecting the authority and following the directions of the Trip Leader and/or tour guides during the adventure
- You are solely responsible for your luggage and property during this trip
- All participants must complete a medical declaration form
The following fees apply on cancellations:
- 2 weeks and over – no charge
- 7 to 14 days – 50 per cent of your fee
- Less than 7 days – full fee. If you have to cancel last minute, your booking may be transferable
- Failure to show for a tour will result in the loss of the full fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- ALL Sydney CBD ,CITY Hotels