- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
All abseiling gear and training included
Abseil down incredible 40m-50m cliffs
Local, friendly, experienced and qualified staff to help guide you
Unlimited descents during the session
Bookings are on request
Sunshine Coast Sunset AbseilChallenge yourself on this Sunshine Coast abseiling experience that offers amazing sunset views of the surrounding hinterland
What to Expect
Do you love unforgettable experiences?
Buckle up for this Sunshine Coast sunset abseiling session - the perfect way to get your adventure and fitness fix all at the same time!
Discover a new side to the Sunshine Coast as you scale down Mt Tinbeerwah, with views overlooking Noosa. While on the mountain, surround yourself with the energetic, professional and fun team ofguides who are there to support you throughout your adventure.
With no experience necessary, this activity is ideal for couples, families, adults, team building groups and of course, fans of adrenaline and fitness!
Sessions begin in the Mount Tinbeerwah car park at the end of Tinbeerwah Road.
Daily start times change throughout the year according to sunset times. It's usually within an hour either side of 3pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sessions begin in the Mount Tinbeerwah car park at the end of Tinbeerwah Road, Tinbeerwah.
Easily accessible for all vehicles and only a short 15 minute drive from popular Hastings Street, Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast, Queenlsand.
- Face mask
- Enclosed shoes (Sneakers are fine for abseiling)
- Activewear or snug clothing - no loose clothing that can be caught in equipment. Wear something that you don’t mind if it gets a little damaged. It’s outdoor adventure and sometimes it isn’t kind to nice clothes.
- Long hair must be tied up
- Water bottle
- Don't hesitate to bring a picnic and a brew to enjoy after your abseil!
Althought there is no weight limit for the gear, The Supplier recomends that anyone who is morbidly obese not participate because;
- The harness places preasure on your back that is potentially painful.
- It makes vertical rescue in the case of an emergency, more challenging
- Individuals must be at least 7 years of age
- Due to insurance reasons, this activity is not recommend for individuals who suffer from severe asthma, epilepsy, a cardio/respiratory disorder, hypertension, skeletal or joint or ligament problems
- You and those in your care must not be under the effect of drugs (whether prescription or otherwise) or alcohol.
- Please note that cancellations and re-schedules need to occur at least one week in advance
- The Supplier may need to cancel or postpone the activity in rainy, windy or hot conditions due to safety
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely