- 6 hr brewery tour with river transfers
- Priority entry at each venue
- Exclusive offers
Brisbane Classic Pubs CruiseGrab a pint with friends at some of Brisbane's most iconic and legendary pubs, on this fun cruise that takes you along the Brisbane River for a new perspective on the city.
- Additional beverages
What to Expect
There's nothing quite like grabbing a pint from your local Aussie pub and having a laugh with your friends. This Classic Pub tour will take you to 3 of Brisbane's favourite venues by boat, which means all you need to worry about is whether to have the lager or pale ale?
The first stop of the day is the Breakfast Creek Hotel. Built in the French Renaissance style in 1889, it's one of the most famous watering holes in Brisbane. It has 5 unique bars, a historical tropical Beer Garden and the famous Spanish Garden Steakhouse. Plus it's known for its premium quality steaks and "Beer off the Wood", so you'll have plenty of time to explore the delicious beer and food menu.
Head further into the city for the next stop, the iconic Story Bridge Hotel. A true landmark, it's gained an enviable reputation for its fine food, extensive range of beers, and quality wines and spirits. Spend around an hour here, enjoying fun in the company of friends and a good lager or two.
The final stop of the day is in the Brisbane CBD – The Port Office Hotel. Select from 42 taps, with a focus on local craft beers. If you've had enough beer for the day, there's also a great range of wines and cocktails for something different. This Heritage-listed pub is a mainstay of the inner Brisbane scene.
Join this cruise on a Friday night, or during the day on Saturdays and Sundays.
Where we visit:
- Breakfast Creek Hotel
- Story Bridge Hotel
- The Port Office
Frequently Asked Questions
Our boats are safe and roomy, with a variety of seating options to cater for various levels of ability. If you are in doubt, please contact our staff on booking and we’ll endeavour to accommodate your particular circumstances. Please let us know in advance.
When it comes to the Brewery Tours they are strictly 18+.
If you are driving to meet the boat, we recommend parking at Northshore Harbour at 285 MacArthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4006.
Yes, our boats are equipped with a full private toilet. We also stop at some locations that have larger facilities. Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
Even on calm days, if you are susceptible to seasickness you may feel unwell. Our advice is that if you are in doubt, you should seek advice on medication from a pharmacist and take that medicine well before you get on the boat, so it has time to work. Also, please let the boat crew know as soon as you feel a little unwell and we can put you in a calmer seat and keep an eye on you. Most people get seasick at some time in their lives, so please don’t be embarrassed about telling us.
In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that you are at the pontoon waiting for us at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time. If we arrive early we’ll start boarding immediately.
Bring a small backpack or the like as storage space is minimal. You’ll need smart casual clothes as we will be going to venues that adhere to basic dress codes. Also, ladies try to avoid high heels are we may be parking on beaches which can be a hassle for you if you choose to wear them. In the winter months something warmer, as well as the wind, can be quite cold.
Our boats will cruise at 25-30 knots, which will throw up a bit of spray in most weather conditions. The boats are equipped with clear roll-down blinds all around, which mostly keep it dry. However, boats are boats and there is always a chance you and your gear will get a splash. We recommend leaving things at home that just cannot get wet.
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary booked as deemed appropriate by our staff with reference to weather, season, winds, tides or other relevant factors
- This is an adventure boat tour, and as such contains inherent risks such as seasickness, exposure to elements, injury or in extreme cases drowning. As such, participation is at the guests’ own risk in terms of personal safety and safety of any possessions taken on the tour
- All guests must complete and sign an indemnity form
- The operator adheres to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated the operator reserves the right to refuse you access to the tour
- The tours are designed for those that share a genuine interest in craft beers and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol
- The minimum age is 18 years and a photo ID is required
No cancellations are permitted, however, you may request to reschedule.
Requests for Reschedule:
- Less than 48 hours prior to travel date – 100% cancellation fee
- No Show – 100% cancellation fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely