- 4 hr snorkelling cruise
- Aussie barbecue brunch
- Coffee & tea
WHAT TO EXPECT
Carnac Island, off the Perth coast in Western Australia, is the destination for the day on this snorkelling adventure. It's home to Australian sea lions, bottlenose dolphins, a large range of marine birdlife and is perhaps the best location for snorkelling in Perth. Witness the stunning colours of the coral reef.
The island is also particularly noted for the abundance of snakes, particularly tiger snakes. There is no permanent freshwater, providing a challenge for the animals that live there. The origins of the tiger snake colony have attracted significant debate and research into how that species have adapted to a harsh island habitat. For this reason, very few people venture there - though not to worry, the focus of the day is the crystal clear waters off the island.
Carnac is also classified as an Important Bird Area because it supports a large colony of the vulnerable fairy tern, as well as small numbers of other nesting seabirds. So during this 4 hr adventure, you'll have plenty of time to spot all kinds of incredible wildlife.
The journey takes place onboard the Tradewind III, one of Western Australia's most stylish and luxurious charter boats. There is plenty of space around the stern and bow, plus room inside to relax. Your tour also includes a delicious mid-morning brunch to refuel. Indulge in a tasty sausage sizzle, withsalad and fruit. You'll also have access to tea, coffee, and water.
Where we visit:
- Carnac Island
Snorkelling Adventure Tour From Fremantle
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- All cruises are subject to tide, weather conditions and minimum numbers and may be changed without notice due to conditions of the day
- Should a cruise be cancelled by the Operator a full refund will be given
- The operator will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, equipment loss or damage sustained whilst travelling, embarking or disembarking our whale watching vessels
- If weather conditions all the tour to operate but not to Carnac Island, the operator reserve the right to take you to an alternative snorkelling experience location
For cancellations made in part or in full more than 14 days after making a booking and:
- More than 7 days prior to departure – Full Refund or a voucher issued for a future tour (conditions apply)
- Less than 7 days – full payment will be retained no refund or changes
Read full supplier's terms & conditions