- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Spectacular 30-minute scenic flight at sunset over Perth City, Swan River & Rottnest Island
- Bask in views of beautiful bays, the expansive cityscape & the sinuous river
- Sip on a bottle of complimentary sparkling wine while enjoying the brilliant sunset
- Experienced pilot & safety briefing
- Departs from the meeting point at Jandakot Airport, 2 Mustang Road
Sunset Scenic Flight ex Jandakot Airport - City and Coastline SightsToast the sunset from the sky with a bottle of sparkling wine while you take in a birds-eye view over the magnificent Perth & Rottnest Island scenery
Convenient return VIP vehicle transfers from Perth metro area
What to Expect
Enjoy a visually spectacular way to see the sights of Rottnest Island, Perth City and the Swan River on a 30-minute scenic flight at sunset. Marvel at the vibrant colours of the dusk sky while sipping on a bottle of complimentary sparkling wine and appreciate a new perspective of this stunning West Coast region.
Make your own way to the Jandakot Airport for your memorable scenic adventure. On arrival, your experienced pilot will show you through a short safety briefing before aircraft loading and embarkation. As you ascend, start to take in the breathtaking sunset views as you fly over Perth City for an unobstructed view of the sprawling, expansive metropolis stretching out to the beautiful coastline.
Snake along the winding Swan River as you travel towards the beautiful destination of Rottnest Island. Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the island's world-class bays and beaches, heritage sights and settlement as you indulge in your complimentary bottle of sparkling wine.
The scenic flight provides a great opportunity to take some amazing photos and videos to share with family and friends on your return. Whether you are a visitor to the region, looking for the perfect gift or just wanting to treat yourself, this is the most unforgettable way to enjoy amazing, unobstructed views of Perth, Rottnest Island and beyond! Please allow up to one hour for the entire experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Fly West Coast G8 Airvan can seat 7 passengers, with additional space available for luggage. However, this is subject to a total payload weight limit (passengers + baggage).
- Flights are subject to a total payload weight limit of 518kgs (passengers + baggage)
- No dangerous goods are permitted.
- Small foldable prams and strollers are permitted. Transport of large prams is permitted, by request only
- Carriage of sports equipment (eg: golf clubs, surfboards, fishing rods) is available by request only
- Suitcases that do not exceed the dimensions of 158cms are permitted. Larger suitcases by request only
There is no need to arrive early for your flight experience. The time listed on your booking itinerary is the meeting time. The flight will depart after a short safety briefing, aircraft loading, and embarkation.
Your flight will be subject to weather conditions. In the case that the weather is unsafe for flying, a member of our team will contact you by phone to cancel or reschedule your booking.
- Flight must be booked with a minimum of 4 passengers to operate (or the payment of a surcharge)
- Booking is subject to a total payload weight of 518kgs. All passengers & luggage will be weighed on arrival
- Luggage weight & dimension limits apply
- Dangerous goods are not permitted
- Infants (under 2 years) who do not require a seat of their own will be seated on the lap of a parent/guardian & are carried free of charge
- Children (2 years & older) must have their own seat & pay applicable fare
- All bookings are weather dependant
- Cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows - 100% cancellation fees apply
- In the case of adverse weather conditions, you will be given the option to reschedule your booking or cancel & receive a full refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely