- 2 hr 30 min whale watching cruise
- Anti-nausea wristband (if required)
- Free entry to the Busselton Jetty
- Picture CD
WHAT TO EXPECT
After breeding in the warmer waters up north, there will be 35,000 humpbacks and their calves heading south to Arctic waters. The whales use Geographe Bay as their last resting area before the long swim and enjoy time to play and frolic. This whale-watching cruise is the ideal way to spot them in their natural habitat.
The Bay also provides a resting area for southern right whales. Plus, blue whales were spotted in previous years cruising south after their trip to the Rottnest trench to feed. These giants were surprisingly close to shore and cruising at 8 knots.
Jump aboard Tradewind III, one of Western Australia's most stylish and luxurious charter boats to view these majestic marine mammals. There are limited numbers on each cruise, ensuring everyone has an unobstructed view of the whales, with plenty of space around on the stern or bow to get up close and personal. Alternatively, perch yourself up high on the flybridge next to Captain Paul and get a birds-eye view of the action.
The cruise lasts for around 2 hrs 30 mins, and you're assured a great time. The crew and vessel, as well as the pristine waters and gentle giants, will make it an unforgettable experience. The Captain also has the most experience of any skipper in the southwest, so you're guaranteed sightings, otherwise, you can try again another day for free.
Where we visit:
- Geographe Bay
Busselton Whale Watching
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
2 Adults + 2 Children:
- All cruises are subject to tide, weather conditions and minimum numbers and may be changed without notice due to conditions of the day
- Should a cruise be cancelled by the Operator a full refund will be given
- The operator guarantees sightings and offers a complimentary cruise on the next available departure if you don't sight any whales on your day of travel
- The operator will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, equipment loss or damage sustained whilst travelling, embarking or disembarking our whale watching vessels
For cancellations made in part or in full more than 14 days after making a booking and:
- More than 7 days prior to departure – Full Refund or a voucher issued for a future tour (conditions apply)
- Less than 7 days but more than 48 hrs notice (during business hours) prior to departure – Refund less 20% administrative / cancellation charge
- Less than 48 hours notice - Less than 48 hours prior to check-in time – full payment will be retained no refund.