- A thrilling 55-minute jet boat ride around the Gold Coast + lunch afterwards!
- Lunch package includes your choice of a Milky Lane burger, small fries, and a drink
- Reach speeds of up to 80kph!
- Cover 40kms of picturesque Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park scenery
- A top-level marine certified driver
- Spray jackets for colder days to help with any wind chill
- Lockers for personal belongings
- A comfortable life jacket that fits all shapes and sizes
- 50+ sunscreen to protect you from the Gold Coast sun
Ultimate Jet Boat Ride + Lunch Included
Jet boat plus burger lunch equals an awesome day in Surfers Paradise!
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you mix the exhilaration of jet boating with the salty sea of Surfers Paradise, you’ve got some hungry passengers post-ride. This tour teamed up with Australia’s number one burger brand, Milky Lane, in a yummy package deal that’ll put the hunger games to bed. Enjoy an included burger meal after a 55-minute jet boat experience to refuel after an adrenaline high!
Famous for their juicy burgers, over-the-top desserts and crazy cocktails, this is the perfect joint to kick back and laugh about the jet-set craziness you just experienced! It’s a 2-minutes’ walk around the corner from where you return from your jet boat experience, so you won’t have to wait too long to tackle those lunchtime cravings. The lunch package includes your choice of delicious Milky Lane burger (Milky Lane Beef Burger, Fried Chicken Weezy Burger, Lil Weezy Beef Burger, or The Drake vegetarian), small fries, and a small drink.
These jet boats are purpose-built to carry passengers of all shapes and sizes with industry-leading comfort and safety features included as a priority. Fully padded seats and form-fitting life jackets keep you snug and safe without making you feel like a canned sardine. The jet boat drivers are the best in the business and boast top-level marine certification – they drive carefully but aren’t afraid to put the pedal to the metal when you reach the fun zone. Sound thrilling? Join the rush!
This exhilarating jet boat ride departs from the heart of Surfers Paradise. It's a 55-minute ride that offers great value and a novel way to check out the stunning Gold Coast from the local waterways. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of the jet boat's 650hp twin jet-power turbo engines that will let you take in the sights of the Gold Coast at speeds of up to and over 80kph on the water. And, all this with low-level engine noise and well-known safety features of diesel turbo engines. Experienced, hand-selected jet boat drivers ensure both fun and safety on the extreme ocean playground.
This tour operator is the first jet boat company established in Surfers Paradise with over 15 years of experience. It's also the only jet boat tour with access to the famous Surfers Paradise rivers and its million-dollar mansions. On this tour, you'll get over 40kms of action-packed jet boating through the stunning Moreton bay marine park. It also boasts the longest ride time you'll find in the area — a full 55 minutes!
The agile jet boats provide more edge seats, less overcrowding and better viewing. Passengers wear slim line inflatable life jackets providing comfort for those hot summer days. This is the only jet boat tour to provide safety belts to all our passengers, and the only jet boat tour that approves personal waterproof cameras/phones on board. This tour does not operate near the Gold Coast's protected mangroves and marine life.
Ultimate Jet Boat Ride + Lunch Included
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
- Sunglasses are a great idea to keep the wind and spray out of your eyes. (if they are expensive and you’re worried about losing them bring your cheap pair or we do have a sunglass saver strap available.
- Towel or change of clothes if you have another experience booked after your ride.
What is the age limit to ride the jet boat?
Safety regulations require you to be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride.
Is the ride safe?
100%! These jet boats meet the highest regulation standards set by Marine Safety Queensland with the entire fleet equipped with high-tech, auto-inflating life jackets. The operator carries out meticulous maintenance on the jet boats to keep them performing at premium safety levels. All jet boat drivers are the best in the field with hundreds of driver hours under their belts – they've never had an incident in its 15+ years' operating history.
Do you get wet during the ride?
Of course! It's all part of the fun! The tour supplies spray jackets though if you'd prefer to stay dry.
What should I wear on the ride?
Wear casual gear that you might wear to the beach or shopping around the Coast – remember, you're going to get wet! Thongs/flip-flops are fine. Bring cheap sunnies if you're worried about losing good ones when you spin out.
Where does the tour depart?
The tour departs from Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise – directly behind Vibe Hotel and Driftwood Social, riverside.
How many passengers does the boat hold?
The tour runs two, 14-seater boats and one, 18-seater boat.
Where is the lunch spot & what can I order?
Milky Lane 1/38 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise. You can order a Milky Lane Beef Burger, Fried Chicken Weezy Burger, Lil Weezy Beef Burger, or The Drake (vegetarian), plus fries and drink.
- Please arrive at a minimum 15 minutes before your departure time.
- There are two hours of free parking across the road from our departure point underneath the Mantra Towers of the Chevron Renaissance Building (access below the Coles sign).
- Children must be a minimum of 100cm tall to ride.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health must not ride.
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuable property whilst embarking, travelling or disembarking the jet boat. The operator accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of property.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passengers for whatever reason.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Up to 48 hours notice must be given if a confirmed booking is to be changed for another time or day. Otherwise, a booking fee will be charged.
- If for any reason the operator cancels a ride prior to departure, the ride can be rescheduled, the tour reserves the right to alter prices, departure times, departure point or substitute another vessel when and if required.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews