- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour surfing lesson at an iconic Gold Coast surf spot with fully qualified instructors & surfing equipment
- A 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves
- A free photo package of your surfing highlights
- Convenient transport from the meeting point at North Burleigh Surf Club, 293 The Esplanade, Miami to your surfing lesson
- Heart-pumping tandem skydive landing on famous Kirra Beach with a full safety briefing & expert instructors
- Convenient pick up & drop off from your Gold Coast hotel for the skydive
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you’re an adrenaline junkie and enjoy ticking epic must-do experiences off your bucket list, look no further. Our Ultimate Adrenaline Package is for you. Learn to surf with a 2-hour lesson on the beautiful Gold Coast and enjoy a thrilling tandem skydive, landing on one of Australia’s most famous surf beaches, Kirra. This is one adrenaline-filled experience that you will never forget!
The Gold Coast is a surfer's paradise, with perfect waves for beginners and world-class waves for the advanced surfer. During your popular group lesson, experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get plenty of personalised attention.
All coaches/surf instructors are fully accredited and qualified and teach you the best techniques and tips to get you surfing all the way to the beach. Enjoy a 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves, and take home a free photo package with those awesome moments captured to show off your new skills.
Get excited for your heart-pumping skydive as you enjoy the opportunity to take in the breathtaking scenery on the flight to height. The view of the Gold Coast’s beaches and Surfers Paradise skyline are stunning beyond comparison. Leap from the plane on an adrenaline-filled ride of a lifetime, rushing through the air as you free-fall down to paradise. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Gold Coast's never-ending coastline. Have a feeling of getting out of your comfort zone and living life to the fullest.
Where we visit
- Gold Coast Region - best surfing location on the day & Kirra Beach
Ultimate Adrenaline Package Gold Coast - Surf & Skydive
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable clothing
- Bottle of water & some snacks for in between your lessons
What if I have never surfed before?
Perfect, we will teach you everything you need to know, from surfing all the way to the beach to weather patterns, rips, tides and everything else in between.
What if I am not a good swimmer?
You don’t have to be Ian Thorpe to learn how to surf, although basic swimming capability is needed, especially when you gain more confidence as a surfer. But don’t worry you will be supervised at all times.
- Please advise if you are over 95kg at the time of booking
- Group surf lessons require a minimum of 4 guests booked in to run on any given day
- We are licensed at a number of surfing locations & will pick the best beach for the surfing conditions on the day
- All customers participating in the activities do so at their own risk
- All customers agree to provide information on any medical conditions prior to commencing any of our tours
- Every customer is responsible for their own property that they bring on our tours
- The customer must abide by all instructions given by The Operator's staff at all times
- All surf lessons, activities & tours require a 0.00 blood alcohol reading
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Read full supplier's terms & conditions