- Get up to $70 cash back per person when you book with us
- Daily accommodation in Eco Cabins at Couran Cove Resort on beautiful South Stradbroke Island
- Daily meals including continental breakfast, a healthy lunch, a hearty dinner, & all snacks & water to keep you energised & hydrated
- 2hr surfing lesson per day with qualified surf coaches, a morning yoga/surf warm-up & all surfing equipment
- 1hr Stand Up Paddle lesson & tour per day to watch the beautiful sunset
- 1-day push bike hire to explore the island & its surrounding nature & wildlife
- Boomerang throwing lesson for a true Aussie experience
- Professional photo package of your surfing highlights
- Convenient return transfers on the ferry from Marina Mirage to South Stradbroke Island
- Use of resort facilities such as kayaks, stand up paddleboarding, fishing, 25m lap pool, beach volleyball, tennis, squash, batting cage, shuffleboard, & a host of other activities
- The opportunity to spot local wildlife including wallabies. dolphins & whales (whale season May – November)
Gold Coast Surf Camp - 2 to 4 nights
Escape to the Gold Coast's only full-time surf camp located on the beautiful South Stradbroke Island
WHAT TO EXPECT
Escape the daily grind and embark on an unforgettable surfing adventure you will treasure for a lifetime. The Gold Coast’s only full-time surf camp is located on the beautiful South Stradbroke Island, just off the coast from Surfers Paradise, and is all about good times, epic locations and quality waves. Whether you are a beginner surfer or advanced, this camp has something to offer everyone.
Choose your length of stay from 2 nights – 4 nights, where you will surf, relax, make new friends and immerse yourself in the Australian surfing culture. Discover the beautiful South Stradbroke Island and the surrounding nature, with its secluded white sandy beaches, warm water & guaranteed uncrowded waves.
Your accommodation at the surf camp is in self-contained eco villas, which are part of the Couran Cove Resort. All the eco villas have 2+ bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a common area to chill out, and with 2 – 4 people per room, it offers plenty of space. With your accommodation, you will also be given a bike to explore the whole island with.
Your hassle-free stay has all of your food taken care of, providing you with three healthy meals every day, including continental breakfast, nutritious lunch and hearty dinner, along with all snacks and water to keep you going in between. There are also restaurants and cafes on site. All types of dietary requirements can be accommodated for so please advise at the time of booking.
Your daily itinerary involves a 2-hour group surfing lesson, experiencing the thrill as you learn the best tips and techniques to get you surfing all the way to the beach. A morning yoga/surf warm-up will get your body ready before you hit the waves. All coaches/surf instructors are fully accredited and qualified. We only handpick the best of the best — passionate and fun-loving people with the knowledge and experience to teach you all you need to know and have fun in the process. Take home a professional photography pack with those awesome moments captured so you can prove to your friends back home you can surf!
Also enjoyed daily is a 1-hour stand up paddleboarding lesson and tour along the island's coastline, watching the setting sun over the horizon. Along the way, enjoy the chance to spot local marine life including dolphins, turtles, manta rays and even dugongs.
This is more than just a surf camp as your time out of the water is as much fun as your time in the water. For a true Aussie experience, take part in a boomerang throwing lesson to test out your skills. Enjoy access to free activities including tennis, basketball, squash, mini-golf, beach volleyball, a 25-metre lap pool, kayaking and much more.
After your epic adventure, head home with a newfound love of surfing, new friends, a renewed connection with nature, and memories to last a lifetime!
Where We Visit
- South Stradbroke Island
Gold Coast Surf Camp - 2 to 4 nights
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What do I need to bring?
- Warm clothes & closed in shoes
- Bug spray
- Refillable water bottle
- Sun hat
- GOOD VIBES
What if I have never surfed before?
Perfect, we will teach you everything you need to know, from surfing all the way to the beach to weather patterns, rips, tides and everything else in between.
What if I am not a good swimmer?
You don’t have to be Ian Thorpe to learn how to surf, although basic swimming capability is needed, especially when you gain more confidence as a surfer. But don’t worry you will be supervised at all times.
What about fitness level?
A reasonable level of fitness is required when learning how to surf.
I am a competent surfer, can I come for an adventure?
Definitely, the tours are for everyone. We will be able to offer you advanced coaching to improve your technique and take you to where the waves are going off!
How much luggage can I bring?
One large bag and a small day pack.
I'm travelling alone
We have lots of solo travellers on our trips, and we look after everyone. You will have the time of you’re life and make lots of new friends.
Can I bring my own board/wetsuit?
For sure, we will see if the board is suited for your level of experience and if so, great!
Do I need travel insurance?
We frequently get asked about travel insurance. We strongly recommend that everyone should have one. We can sort this for you if required, or simply go to our travel insurance page and get a quick quote.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel, change or relocate tours operated by us at any stage
- All customers participating in surf lessons and other activities do so at their own risk
- All customers agree to provide information on any medical conditions prior to commencing any of our tours
- Every customer is responsible for their own property that they bring on our tours
- The customer must abide by all instructions given by The Operator's staff at all times
- No customer is allowed to bring drugs or alcohol to any surf camp or tour. All surf lessons, activities & tours require a 0.00 blood alcohol reading
- Customers will receive a full refund if cancelled at least 30 days prior to the surf camp starting
- Any cancellations made inside of 30 days prior to your camp starting are non-refundable
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
- All reservation changes are subject to availability & may incur a booking fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions