- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour surfing lesson in the morning at an iconic Gold Coast surf spot with fully qualified instructors & surfing equipment
- A 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves
- A free photo package of your surfing highlights
- Entrance to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a cafe lunch surrounded by beautiful gardens & birds
- Access to the Australiana Sheep Show, Free Flight Bird Show, kangaroo & lorikeet feeding & Aboriginal Dance Show at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Convenient transport from the meeting point at North Burleigh Surf Club, 293 The Esplanade, Miami
Australiana Package Gold Coast - Surf and KoalasExperience the best of the Gold Coast, learning to surf with a group lesson in the morning, and seeing native Australian wildlife and a lunch
What to Expect
Enjoy the ultimate Australiana experience where you will have fun with a 2-hour morning surf lesson on the iconic Gold Coast and see some native wildlife in the afternoon at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, including a cafe-style lunch surrounded by beautiful gardens and singing birds. The Gold Coast is a surfer's paradise, with perfect waves for beginners and world-class waves for the advanced surfer.
During your popular group lesson, experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get plenty of personalised attention.
All coaches/surf instructors are fully accredited and qualified and teach you the best techniques and tips to get you surfing all the way to the beach. Enjoy a 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves, and take home a free photo package with those awesome moments captured to show off your new skills.
In the afternoon, visit one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. With over 1000 native animals, the sanctuary is home to one of the world’s largest collections of Australian wildlife. In addition, you get to be face-to-face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands-on encounters. You can cuddle a koala, feed kangaroos and take a photo holding a crocodile. Or even discover Lost Valley — a forgotten world where you can interact with exotic species! With free-flying birds and exotic reptiles, just to name a few, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a holiday must-do!
Where we visit
- Gold Coast Region - best surfing location on the day
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Frequently Asked Questions
Perfect, we will teach you everything you need to know, from surfing all the way to the beach to weather patterns, rips, tides and everything else in between.
You don’t have to be Ian Thorpe to learn how to surf, although basic swimming capability is needed, especially when you gain more confidence as a surfer. But don’t worry you will be supervised at all times.
A reasonable level of fitness is required when learning how to surf.
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat & a bottle of water
- Group surf lessons require a minimum of 4 guests booked in to run on any given day
- We are licensed at a number of surfing locations & will pick the best beach for the surfing conditions on the day
- All customers participating in surf lessons do so at their own risk
- All customers agree to provide information on any medical conditions prior to commencing any of our tours
- Every customer is responsible for their own property that they bring on our tours
- The customer must abide by all instructions given by The Operator's staff at all times
- All surf lessons, activities & tours require a 0.00 blood alcohol reading
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely