- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided beer, wine & spirits exploration through Canberra, visiting a local craft brewery, winery & distillery
- Behind the scenes tours of each venue, including generous beer, wine & spirit tastings, meeting local producers & hearing their stories
- Snacks & water to keep you energised & hydrated
- Fun-loving local guide offering expert knowledge & commentary
- Departs from the meeting point at BentSpoke Brewery, 8/38 Mort St, Braddon
Capital Triple Treat - Beer, Wine & Spirits Tasting - CanberraJoin the ultimate afternoon exploration with a behind-the-scenes taste of one of Canberra's finest craft breweries, a local winery and a distillery.
What to Expect
Can't decide on your favourite beverage? The good news is you don't have to on this guided half-day tasting tour, where you will sample some of Canberra's freshest craft beers, wines and expertly crafted spirits all in one afternoon.
Satisfying a variety of tastes, join your expert local guide as you visit three amazing local producers, including a craft brewery, a premium winery and a distillery around Australia's Capital. Gain an in-depth discovery into their individual crafts as you first go behind the scenes of a local brewery. Explore how beer is made and sample some hand-crafted local brews.
From there, visit a local winery, where you will taste the latest vintage and delve into the wine-making process. The final stop will be a premium local distillery, where you will indulge in their signature products and learn the art of making great spirits.
As these tours take you inside working production facilities, the locations we visit can change each day based on venue operations and hours. This makes them truly unique and different each time. The focus is on providing a good mix of places, people, and beverages to offer the best possible small-group experience.
Where We Visit
- Canberra - a local craft brewery, a winery & a distillery
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted on tours without express written permission from The Operator and they must travel with their legal guardian. For further information please contact us.
We reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings. If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following: Re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability), transfer your booking to another person, and as a last resort refund your payment.
We welcome everyone however you are required to contact us, in advance, of any physical, medical, or other special requirements as not all locations we visit may have the required facilities or access.
- There is an 8 person minimum for this tour. You will be contacted the day before if this minimum is not met
- The Operator reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary as necessary
- Cancellation between day of tour & 14 days prior - no refund
- Cancellation between 15 & 30 days prior - 50% of the tour price will be refunded
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior - 100% of the tour price (less non-refundable booking deposit) will be refunded
- To change your booking within 24 hours of tour commencing - full tour fee will be charged
- To change your booking between 24 hours & 30 days prior - $25 per person transfer fee will be charged
- To change your booking more than 30 days prior - no transfer fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely