- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 4-hr private brewery & distillery hopping tour for up to 12 people around some of Byron Bay's best venues
- The flexibility to choose the itinerary you prefer, so you get the most out of your day
- Convenient return transfers from selected Byron Bay accommodation
Byron Bay Brewery & Distillery Hopping – Private BusChoose up to 12 people & 3 brewery or distillery destinations & get ready to taste the flavours of Byron Bay.
- Drinks & food at each venue
What to Expect
Grab up to 11 of your mates for an afternoon out in Bryon Bay, hopping between the town's best breweries and distilleries to sample the finest brews.
The private distillery and brewery hopping buses are entirely flexible, allowing you to pick and choose up to three destinations along the way. Options include Stone & Wood Brewery, Cape Byron Distillery, Wandana Brewing, and Lord Byron Distillery. You'll get to spend an hour at each sampling their wares and enjoying the atmosphere. Prices are for up to 12 people.
Stone & Wood is one of the pioneering brands when it comes to craft beer. Their award-winning range is delicious, and the brewery is a large open space housing 31 brewing tanks. You can try a three or five beer tasting paddle, with seltzers and ciders available for non-beer drinkers and a full kitchen open all day. Unfortunately, Stone & Wood don't take reservations, so table availability isn't guaranteed, but another local pub will be substituted if it's not available.
Home of the Brookie's Gin, Cape Byron Distillery is nestled in the hills behind Byron Bay, in the heart of the family property. They offer standard tastings of three spirits with a gin & tonic as well as a collection of tasty cocktails.
Wandana Brewing Co. is another excellent Byron Bay brewery that's family-run and independent. Plus, they play music to their beers 24/7 while it's in the tank, as the vibrations can improve the efficiency of the yeast cells fermenting away. Enjoy views of the hinterland and mountains from the taproom and beer garden while you indulge in tasting paddles of four beers with wine and Aperol also available. If you're visiting on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you'll also have access to delicious food trucks and live music.
Finally, Lord Byron Distillery has a full cocktail menu or the option for a tasting paddle of three spirits. This family-run distillery makes artisanal spirits using ingredients sourced from their own farm and other local producers, focusing on the importance of provenance. Lord Byron Distillery is closed on Sundays.
Where we Visit:
- Three of the following four venues:
- Stone & Wood Brewery
- Wandana Brewing Co.
- Cape Byron Distillery (aka Brookies)
- Lord Byron Distillery
- This is a private tour & the price is for up to 12 people
- The minimum age is 18 years & all passenger IDs will be checked before boarding the bus
- Guests must keep their ID on them at all times
- A cleaning fee of $65 will occur if a passenger releases any forms of bodily fluids whilst in transit. This fee will be paid upon conclusion of the service
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Guests are advised to have travel insurance to cover any medical and professional costs
- Private bus cancellations may receive full refund if they notify The Operator no later than 14 days before departure
- If customers wish to cancel their booked service after this timeframe they will receive a 50% refund only. A full refund may occur to the existing customer only if another bus is booked by a different party before the scheduled departure date
- If Customers miss departure time no refund will be received
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely