- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour of Byron Bay hitting up the best local spots, including Killen Falls
- Time at a rainforest distillery & Stone & Wood Brewery for tastings
- Stop at a local pub to fuel up with lunch
- A visit to iconic foodie destination, The Farm Byron Bay
- Convenient return transfers from selected Byron Bay accommodation
The Best Of Byron Bay TourThis 7-hr private tour is a sightseeing journey of some local favourites & must-see destinations in and around Byron Bay.
- Additional drinks
What to Expect
Spend a day in Byron Bay visiting some local favourites and must-see destinations in and around this famous seaside town.
Firstly, you'll start the day with a visit to the most beautiful waterfall in the area – Killen Falls. With viewpoints from both top and bottom, you can get a photograph from any angle! Capture the fantastic waterfall in its thick jungle surrounding; it also has a hollow cave underneath it to explore, which is a real crowd pleaser!
A local distillery is next on the list, with a fully guided tasting session that will demonstrate how their delicious spirits are created by using native fruits and botanicals. Extra time is also allocated for additional cocktails.
Next, grab a feed at a secret beer garden known for its great food and beautiful setting. There are multiple options to choose from with a largely stocked bar that has all your favourite beers & cocktails.
Then it's onto the iconic Byron Bay foodie destination, The Farm. It speaks for itself, with an abundance of land, animals, and food to explore, there's always got something that will spark your interest!
Finally, set in for a few cold ones at Stone & Wood. With a fully guided tasting by an expert beer lover, you'll get to sample five of Byron Bay's most loved beers.
A minimum of 5 people are required per booking, so grab your mates and get ready for a fun day out.
Where we Visit:
- Killen Falls
- A Byron Bay distillery
- A secret pub
- The Farm Byron Bay
- Stone & Wood Brewery
- A minimum of 5 people are required per booking
- The minimum age is 18 years & all passenger IDs will be checked before boarding the bus
- Guests must keep their ID on them at all times
- A cleaning fee of $65 will occur if a passenger releases any forms of bodily fluids whilst in transit. This fee will be paid upon conclusion of the service
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Guests are advised to have travel insurance to cover any medical and professional costs
- Customers can request to cancel their booking with full refund only if The Operator is advised prior to 48hrs of the booking departure time. Any cancellations made after this time will no longer receive a refund
- Services will only be running if the minimum number of passengers is reached. A minimum of 5 passengers is needed. If a bus does not reach this capacity The Operator will have the authority to cancel the service. Customers will be notified and then will have the opportunity to either receive a full refund of the booking or reschedule onto another date. Cancellations of services will be announced no later than 24hrs before departure.
- Customers that miss departure times will not receive a refund for this service. A 10 minute prior to departure warning has been given with the booking confirmation to ensure passengers are on time
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely