- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park
- Enjoy bush-walks and hikes that lead to lookouts and stunning views
- Enjoy delicious meals made by the crew
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- Experienced and fun crew
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit)
- Comfy bed, pillow, bed linen
- All Marine Park fees
- Alcohol (BYO)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Embark on one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands! The sailing yacht, Hammer, will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 18 guests, loads of deck space, and fast sailing with an experienced crew.
There is no set itinerary for this 3 day, 2 night tour. Each trip is planned according to weather conditions, tides, and the group's desires. Below is a list of what the tour may offer and where they may go. Not to worry — your exciting agenda includes a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, an incredible snorkel over some of the best reefs in the world and of course, a great party in the evening after your action-packed day!
- Sailing and match-racing between the tour's maxi yachts. Sit back and enjoy the experience!
- Visit up to 4 reefs for snorkelling. The tour chooses the best site and timings based on the weather and tides. Among the reefs you may visit are Blue Pearl Bay, Cockatoo Point, Black Island, Langford Reef, Caves Cove, Butterfly Bay, Luncheon Bay, Manta Ray Bay, Mackerel Bay, Peters Bay, Saba Bay, and Cateran Bay.
- Explore both the North and possibly the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting two different lookouts including Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout.
- Embark on up to 2 bush-walks ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours. Bushwalk options include The Cairn, Whitsunday Peak, Border Island, Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Chalkie’s Lookout, Hill Inlet Lookout, Nara Inlet Trail, Hayman Island Track, Passage Peak, and South Molle Island.
- Sunset beach hangs at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, or Chalkie’s Beach.
- In the evenings, chill on deck with the crew and your new mates, enjoy a few drinks, stargaze and let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
The tour can cater to most dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Please note that this menu may change due to dietary requirements or availability of ingredients.
- Morning snack: fresh fruit platter
- Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: sunset platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
- Dinner: roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo served with chocolate fudge brownie
- Breakfast: a selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins
- Lunch: chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
- Afternoon snack: cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
- Dinner: beef burritos. Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
- Breakfast: pancakes, selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & toast with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & lamingtons
- Lunch: bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: fruit platter
3 Day, 2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What Do I Bring?
- Small lightweight bags. No suitcases. You can store luggage at the tour's shop in Airlie Beach for a small fee, if needed.
- Enough clothes for the duration of your charter, comfortable footwear for bushwalks, swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, drink bottle, something warm (for the winter months,) and a light jacket can come in handy (even in the summer months)
- Bring Your Own (BYO) alcohol – no glass or red wine, please! The tour has fridges & big eskies with ice to store your drinks. They also sell cans of soft drinks and bottled water on-board.
- Camera, GoPro, phone (mainly just for photos as you won't get much reception out there).
- Your unique self and sense of adventure!
What's The Minimum Age?
- Minimum age is 12 years old, however, the tour's main demographic is 20-50 year old's. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a guardian.
What's The Accomodation?
- Accommodation is in dormitory-style cabins/sections below deck. Tours will run with a maximum of 16 guests. This tour will be on-board maxi yacht Hammer.
- All guests must be able to move freely about a boat unassisted.
- The tour reserves the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
- All charters are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances. This is an adventure product and clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
- If travelling to Airlie Beach by road, please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding.
- At certain times of the year, rare but dangerous jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective Snorkel Suit to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the tour.
- The tour shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you choose to leave the tour at any stage of your own choice, the tour will no longer be held accountable for your persons or belongings.
- SPECIAL COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY: If any passenger cannot make the tour departure date due to Government travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, the tourwill issue a tour credit or a refund. Please inform the tour as soon as you are aware that you cannot make the tour. Proof of travel restriction on the tour departure date will need to be supplied.
- The tour will offer other options, credit or refund for any cancelled departures due to low numbers or unsafe weather.
- For any other cancellations or changes: Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. Cancellations made outside of 14 days before departure incur no fee. Any date changes can be accepted without a fee up to 7 days prior to departure. Please note that the 14-day cancellation policy will always be calculated from the original departure date.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews